Host A Camp
Camp / Clinic Details
- We specialize in 2 or 3-day satellite camps.
- We also offer 1-day seminars.
- We are fully insured and hold a $1 million general liability policy.
- The host school/club will be named as additional insured, but only with respect to our camp operations.
- We also offer excess medical coverage of 25k per participant.
- Please notify us if an insurance certificate is required.
- Coach Jon Sioredas typically travels with one additional staff member, which allows for enhanced instruction and increased supervision.
- Larger camps can expect additional staff members present.
Tentative camp schedule:
- 9:00am – 12:00pm (morning session)
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm (break for lunch)
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm (afternoon session)
Technique & Training:
- We conduct a technique and/or training camp.
- Each camp is tailored to your specific needs.
- Our camps focus on teaching, executing, and reviewing techniques in a systematic manner.
- Information about diet plans, weight training, conditioning, work ethic, and mental toughness will also be available.
- We come to your facility.
- We can also help to secure a neutral location, if your school/club is unavailable.
- Online registration will give us the ability to limit the number of campers, if space is limited.
- Please contact info@JSTrainingCamps.com for our camp package price break.
- Host programs have the opportunity to utilize the camp as a team/club fundraiser.
- A percentage of the gross revenue can be donated to the host.
- Please notify us upfront if you are interested in this option.
Marketing / promotion:
- Website, brochures/flyers, and email material are available upon request.
- Online registration can also be set up.
- The host shares the responsibility of positively promoting the camp.
Current dates available:
- Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions, concerns, or special request.
The next step:
- The next step will be to secure a date.
- We look forward to the opportunity.